I had a long, adventurous day today. I drove about 2 hours north and drove through Rocky Mountain National Park. It was just breathtakingly gorgeous! I kept stopping to take pictures and walk around (which is what you are supposed to do). Because of my detours, I think I've been on the road for about 9 hours. It was a beautiful day of seeing God's creation and marveling at it, singing along with the radio, and enjoying life.
07 July 2009
Rocky Mountain National Park
I had a long, adventurous day today. I drove about 2 hours north and drove through Rocky Mountain National Park. It was just breathtakingly gorgeous! I kept stopping to take pictures and walk around (which is what you are supposed to do). Because of my detours, I think I've been on the road for about 9 hours. It was a beautiful day of seeing God's creation and marveling at it, singing along with the radio, and enjoying life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment