
The next six weeks are work/play. After the stress of grad school, Scott's work and language study, four kids, and packing up our house, we need a bit of a break. From the Kansas City airport, we picked up Scott's Dad's pick up truck and drove five hours to Eureka Spring, Arkansas. Today we slept in and then went sightseeing.
When I was waiting to see the surgeon, I was flipping through a Southern Living Magazine. I read about the largest big cat animal refuge in the world and it was in Eureka Springs. Sam loves the big cats and we thought it would be a great way to kick off our travels. Today we went to Turpentine Creek and saw over 100 big cats - tigers, lions, cougars, panthers, etc. It was a lot of fun. Sam took about 200 pictures and here are a few of them. We went back tonight for the feeding. Sam is dreaming of doing an internship there when he is in college.





1 comment:
Oh man, you must have had to tie Sam up to get him outta there.
Post a Comment